The Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce has announced the winners of the Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce Business Awards 2023.
The awards ceremony was held last night at The John Smith’s Stadium in Huddersfield. The event featured a two-course meal and a musical performance from Wakefield Theatre Royal’s, Maddie Care.
Now in its second year, the awards celebrate innovation, resilience and true Yorkshire grit across the region.
The judges chose the finalists based on nominations submitted outlining their incredible work over the last 12 months.
The 2023 winners are:
- Huddersfield Giants Community Trust
Diversity & Inclusion
Employer of the Year
- Faith Brand Communications
Entrepreneur of the Year
- Gina Reid
Green Business of the Year
- Sewtec Automation Limited
- Flat Stan First Aid Limited
International Business of the Year
- Bespoke Stairlifts Limited
Calderdale Member of the Year
- Ideal Autolease
Kirklees Member of the Year
- Kirklees Stadium Development Ltd
Wakefield Member of the Year
- Solupak Limited
Chamber Member of the Year
The Awards were judged by:
- Alex Dutton-Waugh – business growth service manager – West Yorkshire Combined Authority
- Annie Bradley – international trade adviser – Department of Business & Trade
- Mark Evans – owner of Better Telecoms Ltd
Martin Hathaway, managing director of the Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce, said: “Congratulations to our winners and those who were nominated. The calibre of entries this year was incredible so the judges had a really tough job on their hands.
“Thank you to everyone who came to the awards ceremony, I hope you had a good time celebrating the very best of local business with us.”