Are you an ambitious PR looking for your next move?
We are seeking a dynamic individual to join the Faith team as PR Account Manager/Senior Account Manager and be part of our expanding business.
You will be responsible for management of all aspects of digital and traditional PR and content across a variety of channels, working on regional and national projects for established brands within sectors from tech and energy to food & drink.
Faith is an award-winning PR, social and content specialist based in Brighouse, West Yorkshire. We’re big enough to have in-house expertise across a range of services but we’re small enough to care – about our clients and you and your career.
Our work ranges from big international brands – who value our Yorkshire common sense…to Yorkshire businesses – who know we share their values and understand we can help them grow…to SMEs from our community, our region and beyond – who know we deliver.
Our offices are based in a renovated Victorian building in Brighouse which we bought in 2021 to give the agency room to expand.
The office features a co-working space upstairs and is located 300 yards from the railway station and a ten-minute walk from the town centre.
Role and responsibilities
You will be required to manage a varied portfolio of accounts effectively, develop engaging newsworthy content, build relationships with journalists to secure coverage for that content, co-ordinate campaigns, produce high quality, compelling copy, explore routes to market and do everything necessary to drive recognition and engagement.
You’ll need a clear understanding of what gets people talking and will be able to demonstrate knowledge of multiple creative techniques to achieve this.
You must have agency experience and be comfortable with both strategy and delivery. You’ll be a key point of contact for your clients, requiring a commercial mindset to spot opportunities and develop accounts.
In return, you will have the opportunity to join a multi-award-winning agency, with a positive culture and team environment. You’ll work directly with the business owner and the account director, which means you can influence the heart of the business.
Key skills and qualities
You should have a minimum of 3 years’ PR agency experience and be able to:
- drive PR strategies and build relationships with the media
- have strong copywriting skills to craft high quality, compelling content
- secure significant and regular media coverage (print, radio, TV and online) and prestigious national industry award nominations and wins
- have a strong understanding of content, inbound and search marketing as well as on and off-site SEO
- be proactive and brimming with creative ideas
- demonstrate a clear passion and knowledge about PR
- possess proven account management skills, an excellent communicator and able to organise and recall information about a portfolio of clients with strong commercial awareness
- be reliable and punctual and have great attention to detail with a zero-tolerance benchmark
- have plenty of drive and enthusiasm to hit the ground running; happy to work on your own and as part of a small team
- multi-task, work under pressure to tight deadlines and be used to working in a dynamic, energetic, client focused environment sometimes to tight deadlines
- be technologically intuitive and able to pick up new systems quickly.
What you’ll get
- The opportunity to work with a variety of B2B and B2C clients
- A positive and fun work culture and environment
- Flexible working/work from home
- A great team and support network with opportunities for progression
- Healthcare package
£25,000 – £32,000, depending on experience
How to apply
Please contact founder and managing director Stefanie Hopkins with a covering letter and CV by emailing email@example.com